I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year’s Eve! I hope you have some fun plans to hang out with friends and family to ring in the New Year. Today is my birthday, so I’m taking a break from blogging. I thought I would highlight my favorite posts of the year, so be sure to check out any you might have missed.
Next week, we’ll be back with new Meal Planning Monday posts. I’m also working on some great guest bloggers you’re sure to love! Here’s to a happy and healthy 2013!
- Make your favorite restaurant food at home to save both money and calories!
- Feeling sluggish? These lazy day recipes can be whipped up with minimal time and effort!
- Mix things up and have breakfast for dinner. This post contains my Uncle John’s famous pancake recipe – best I’ve ever made.
- Snowed in? Try one of these great soup recipes to warm yourself up from the inside out.
- What if you’ve fallen off the Meal Planning Wagon? Now is a great time to hop back on!