This week’s post is by Christine Luken.
With Thanksgiving approaching, I just wanted to take a moment to say that I am so thankful for all of YOU who read my Meal Planning Monday blog and follow me on Facebook and Twitter. I love sharing my meal planning and money saving tips with you and am glad you find them helpful enough to stick around and hang out with me!
This week, I’ve got a great round-up of great Thanksgiving recipes, just in case you’re still scrambling to put together your menu or trying to figure out what to bring to Grandma’s house this year.
- Looking for some delicious Thanksgiving side dishes? Find some fresh inspiration here.
- For a delicious and healthy dessert that the kids can help you bake, try these Organic Pumpkin Cookies!
- How about an easy, yet gourmet-style appetizer? You can’t go wrong with this Pumpkin Brie Dip!
- Still have leftover pumpkin puree? Why not try these Pumpkin Pepita Energy Bites with a Spiced Pumpkin Mocha Latte?
- Since you might be burnt out on pumpkin by now, you may want to bake this amazing looking Deep Dish Caramel Apple Pie as an alternative to traditional pumpkin pie.
- Finally, start planning what you’ll do with your turkey dinner leftovers now with my post from 2012, 5-Star Thanksgiving Leftovers.